Thursday 18 September 2008

The Winning Formulae~

Wanzi: I know it's bad of me to poke fun at her cute name... but i just couldn't resist the nonsense thoughts after i did a "MINO" search on the internet.

Mino = Miniature beagle that acts innocent, is actually naughty, yet outgoing.
Mino = Menace/Manic + Innocent/Intelligent + Naughty/Nice + Opinionated/Outgoing

Search in the internet returns: M.I.N.O. abbreviation =
Mobile International Network Operator
Married in Name Only
Money is no object
Moderates in name only
Ministry of Information and National Orientation
Made in New Orleans

Search in the wikipedia returns: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mino

4 comments:

Cocoa the Beagle said...

I think the first one sounds exactly like you! Hehe! Oh ya my mum says your mummy can go get those bitter spray from the petshops to discourage you from chewing on furnitures or the gate. It will give you a bitter taste when you chew on it. YIKES!

River said...

Hi Mino! I saw your comment on Jazz & Dixie's post and had to come say hi. I hope we can be friends! We're a bunch of beagles in southern US. We love to destroy things, too, esp. stuffie ducks.

love & wags,
River

River said...

Thanks for visiting and signing our guestbook!

love & wags,
River

Kess And Her Mama said...

Hi came over from Cocoa's blog. Always happy to meet another beagle blogger.